Setting Up Outlook for Secure EntrustedMAIL
1. In Outlook, select Tools / Account Settings.
2. On the Email tab, click the Change button.
3. Click the Next button
4. The Outgoing mail server SMTP): should be replaced with MTA-7.entrustedmail.net
5. Click the More Settings button.
6. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
7. Next, verify that the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” checkbox is checked.
Next, enter the username and password, provided to you by FiLink, into the username and password fields.
8. Click the advanced tab. Only change the two settings described below.
9. In the Outgoing Server (SMTP) box, verify that the outgoing port is set to 25.
10. Use the following types of encrypted connection: Set the drop down selection to TLS
11. Click the OK button.
12. Click the next button.
13. Click the finish button.