How to Create an Organization Unit for EntrustedMail.
- Point your browser to admin.google.com. The URL redirects you to the Google accounts sign-in page.
- Enter your super administrator account email address (including username and domain) and password. (If you are not an Administrator, you will be redirected to the user hub. The user hub provides quick access to the Google Apps and services they have permission to use, but will not allow access administration features. You will need to contact your Google Apps Administrator)
- Click Sign in. The Admin console appears.
4. Click on the Users tile.
5. Hover over the organizational unit to which you want to add a child organizational unit, and click the arrow that appears to the right.
6. Click Add suborganization.
7. Enter a name and description (optional) for the new organizational unit.
8. Click Create organization. The new organizational unit appears as a child of the organizational unit you selected.
9. In the organization tree, highlight the organizational unit that the user currently belongs to. If the user was not assigned to a specific organizational unit when his or her account was created, the account is in the top-level organizational unit; in the example shown here, our top organizational unit is entrustedmail.net.
10 Click the check box next to the name of the user you wish to enable for e-mail encryption. Next, select the “move user” button.
11. Choose the new organizational unit.
12. Click OK.
13. Select the Back to dashboard button.
14. Click Google Apps title.
15. Next, click Gmail
16. Then, click Hosts
17. Click on the Add Route button.
18. In the Outbound gateway text box, enter the host name of the outbound mail gateway server that was provided to you by your deployent coordinator. This can usually be found in the “welcome e-mail message” that you recieved.
19. Check Require TLS delivery.
20. Click Save.
21. Select the Back to Settings for Gmail button.
22. Next, click Advanced settings >>.
23. Select your new organizational unit.
24. Under Sending routing, check outbound; then check change route, and select EntrustedMail Gateway.
25. click the save button.
26. Next, Click the Save changes button.
Outbound e-mail for the member of your newly create Orgnaizational Unit will now be routed to the EntrustedMail gateway.