Enterprise Class Email Encryption for Outlook 03/07/10
ADD SECURE EMAIL TO YOUR DESKTOP OUTLOOK ACCOUNT WITH ENTRUSTEDMAIL.
- Send encrypted emails from your desktop, mobile or Gmail webmail
- Enforce rich, accurate compliance policies
- Customize your message center with branding and notifications
- No Software for senders or recipients
The Leading Email Encryption for Outlook
Using EntrustedMail Email Encryption for Outlook is the simplest way to send safe, secure email to any email address. There’s no software to install, and no keys or certificates to manage. You don’t have to share passwords or deal with the headaches of .zip files. For HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, and State Data Privacy laws, EntrustedMail is the only choice for Outlook Email Encryption.
FiLink Email Encryption Technology
FiLink email encryption is built on technology licensed from ZixCorp, the industry leader in enterprise email encryption. Over 30 Million encryption users share their encryption keys for transparent secure email with our technology, including:
- Federal banking regulators, including FFIEC
- More than 1,600 financial institutions
- More than 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield organizations
- More than 1,200 U.S. hospitals
With FiLink Email Encryption for Google Apps, you’ll get all the Enterprise features of the leading secure email solution from ZixCorp integrated seamlessly into your Google Apps account.
With FiLink Email Encryption, you’ll get all the Enterprise features of the leading secure email solution from ZixCorp integrated seamlessly into your Outlook account.
Setting up Email Encryption for Outlook is Simple
With a small change in your Outlook settings, we’ll direct your outbound mail to our cloud email system.
- We’ll scan for protected information, and encrypt those messages automatically.
- We can also turn on a keyword for encryption in the subject line, so you can encrypt any message you choose.
Your normal email passes through and is delivered to your recipient unchanged. Your encrypted messages are delivered to a secure portal for you recipients to pick up, with no software or special passwords required.